THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[[07.03.08]] Pennsylvania

Mmk so when I wrote last night it was kind of just all about my week or so. Today I think I won't write as much. Not as much to write about. I'm at my uncle's house in Philly. It's basically in the very center of the city. It's uber hot here, not to mention humid. It's so weird, the time difference. I keep forgetting. It's been a while since I've been out of my own time zone. The rents+uncle and brother are downstairs playing poker. We went to some sort of Independence Day concert thing as soon as we got settled into the house... it was boring. I think I could really get used to the city though. It's so big and it just has that adventurous feel about it ya know? We have to walk everywhere since cars are kind of pointless since there's nowhere to park. I haven't been to P.A. for maybe... seven years. There's a really great Italian ice place just down the street. We used to get it every day, so my parents feel it necessary to keep up the tradition. I have to admit, it is really good... While I was eating mine and walking toward the concert, I was texting Mo and thinking about Puppet, which in turn made me think of Post Secret. That reminded me taht PSC was/is ((when is/was it anyway??)) having a sort of picnic fundraiser, advertisement event. And seeing as I have a one track mind, I thought ((of course)) hey... TWLOHA should put something together like that!! What if it were like a mini Warped Tour? Have bands play, and you get an invite with every piece of TWLOHA merch. I woul dbe more than happy to help raise money for it and I would love to see it happen. I'll mention it to Gemma later perhaps((I did she kind of just said to me that if I want to do that then I can go ahead and do it but TWLOHA itself isn't interested, that's what they made the Street Team for... ouch... ~feelings hurt~ I thought it was a good idea...)) The concert was symphony music which sucked. I watched two episodes of One Tree Hill, and listened to The Story and the Song, Ellington, A Lesson In Romantics, and Jeffree Star for a while. I bought skullcandy earbuds earlier so it blocked the obnoxious symphony music out =) When we finally walked home, I got ready for bed, ate some chips, and came up to my room. I layed BTT on my iTiger ((like an iDog)) for a while. Then I started writing, and I promised I wouldn't write too much, so I think I'll stop now. Ugh my brother just walked into my room. If he reads this I am going to severely hurt him. Anyways, over and out!! =)

xoxo
♥/zera

0 comments: