THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 28, 2008

[[07.28.08]] Entry

Got the Love Is the Movement shirt from Hot Topic today =D
It makes me happy!!!
My parents are just glad I bought something that says something different than "To Write Love On Her Arms"........ ~rolls eyes~
"You're like nobody else ya see
Nothin less than any girl in a magazine
don't ya know you're special you're really somethin special
baby oh... so you look into you look into the water
and there you are just the way you left yourself..."
You Cry A Tear to Start A River by Between the Trees
just random lyrics. They've been stuck in my head all day.
Choir camp started today... Kind of hard to believe I can't go anymore haha
I miss the guys there... mostly Mo haha
I just sculpted a rose out of red wax... it's pretty
and it smells good =P I sprayed it with my Victoria's Secret Strawberry Fizz perfume haha
I need to get a life... xP

xoxo
♥/zera

0 comments: