THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 26, 2008

[[07.26.08]]

I'm still sad over Craig Owens. I won't say any more on the matter, I'm just glad he's ok.

I got a new digital camera. It's really shiny and new. ((No duh..)) It has this thing called youtube mode, so that will be fun =) I don't really know why I'm writing this... But that's ok because I don't know why I am who I am either. Kasia got back from Poland =D I'm so happyy!!!! I missed her =)

I decided that I'm going to the Summer of Love concert. Even if to just get one of the t-shirts lol. I'll have to get a ticket though... and convince my parents to drive me to either Ogden or Provo... bleh... I listened to some of the music though, it's not bad.
I don't really have much more to say right now so I'll just stop haha. More later. Maybe. I dunno.

xoxo
♥/zera

2 comments:

Janay said...

:^D

marennn said...

I didn't get a Summer of Love t-shirt D= parents wouldn't drive me. Oh well. I'll buy one online xP