THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[[07.04.08]]

Happy 4th of July!! Well actually there's only four minutes left. I slept in today till about 3 pm haha... Jet lag I guess. Well that and I stayed up all night. My mom, uncle, and brother went to see the "historical part of P.A." before I woke up. My dad stayed behind and waited while I slept. I finally got up, skipped breakfast/lunch and went to meet up with my brother, mom, and uncle. Then we went to the oldest street in the U.S. and my mom bought us bottles of the first soda in America. Original recipe and everything... exciting, eh? It's called "Dr. Physick, America's first soda." It was invented in 1807, black cherry flavor. Then we went to China Town. My brother bought a sword and we went to eat. The food was good. It was raining outside when we got out of the restaurant, so we took a cab to the house. [[07.05.08]] It's just past midnight now. I don't think they even did the fireworks since it was raining so hard. The humidity has officially killed my hair. It sucks. I played poker with the family for a while. The parents did shots. My mom doesn't really have the stomach for it. She walked into a door -.-' I still haven't talked to Gemma about the TWLOHA picnic thing. She hasn't been online. I figured it was because it's the 4th of July... then it occurred to me that she wouldn't be celebrating that anyway. It's just another day in Australia... xP I'm so smart. I really want to get a proper digital camera. I could have fun with that. I want to take videos with it. Just me and my friends being dorks. That way, if I ((or one of my friends...)) dies, I'll have videos on there to remember the person by. The few videos of Sean are great... We all really miss him. Well since I've gone through my day ((I slept through most of it...)) I'll stop writing. ((I LOVE THIS PEN!!!))

xoxo
♥/zera

0 comments: