THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just So You Know

My name is Maren, but I go by Zera sometimes.
I'm turning 14 on August 11th
And very much looking forward to putting this year in the past
My life is full of drama, and I don't mean on stage.
I sing, I act, I write a lot.
I write stories ((mostly fiction)), poems, and songs.
I do lots of artwork, but just for me.
Music is the love of my life.
I love reading as long as it's not non-fiction.
To Write Love On Her Arms ((TWLOHA)) has saved my life numerous times.
I can't live without it.
I wear my TWLOHA shirts almost every day
I wear my TWLOHA dog tag every day
I carry my TWLOHA bag around
I wear my TWLOHA wristband occasionally
I wear my TWLOHA buttons with every shirt.
To Write Love On Her Arms is my life.

These next few posts are from my trip to Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Atlantic City ((New Jersey)), and New York. After that there will hopefully be posts for each day or every few days.
I also might throw in a few stories or beginnings to stories.
Enjoy!!

xoxo
♥/zera


0 comments: